I meant to do these monthly. I managed to do May’s rundown. So here’s the summer run-down for June + July + August combined. We have been busy!
- Gabe “Graduated” from Pre-K (he’s been going to daycare since he was 1, so this was a little weird for me)
- Gabe competed in his second track meet
- Asher used the potty once… then promptly said “heck with it” in toddler speak and hasn’t done it since!
- I competed in my second Ultimate Runner and had a blast. J got to spectate, and says he wants to compete next year too!
- We prepared for our new “baby” Luna
- We had a fun vacation in Pennsylvania, visiting my grandma and my parents, going to Presque Isle beach (on Lake Erie), date night dinner + movie (and got to sleep in past–*gasp*– 8:30!!)
- We picked up Luna in Ohio and brought her home!
- We celebrated J’s birthday in PA and at home
- We visited my dear friend KW in Ohio
- My lilies bloomed!
- We hosted KS and PR, then went running in the heat with them 🙂
- I went to a new country (Mexico) on a business trip for a week
- I competed in my second triathlon (after barely training!)
- We went to the water park at Carowinds (and walked 4 miles… barefoot… on hot concrete! Feet were very sore the next day)
- We enjoyed the outdoor pool at the Y most weekends
- J & I ran the Moonlight Madness 5K, my fifth year in a row